This 15-minute listening exercise has great conversational English for ESL students. Ikea, for those in Korea who do not know, is a furniture store from Sweden.
Ikea Kitchen Squad
squad, arty, funky, heart of the home, destroyed
- What is Colleen’s job?
- Why did Ikea squad put her kitchen in the forest?
- Does the mother cook with her daughter?
- What’s wrong with the old oven?
- What does the man offer the woman at the end?
- Where was the new kitchen built?
- What adjectives did she use to describe the new kitchen?
- Why are the people wearing yellow toques?