Here are some suggested answers for the Sentence Drill exercises.
Learn English Writing
The fall semester writing class recently completed Quiz #1. Here are the questions and answers, which can help ESL students learn English writing skills.
To help ESL students learn English vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure and prepare for the final exam, here is the plan for this week.
For the Wednesday class (EGL 106-13):
This is our last week of classes. There are no make up classes next week.
The final exam will be on June 17 at our normal Wednesday class time and in the usual classroom (9am in d433).
- review exam questions
- review old and new descriptions about a place
- finish edit practice
- finish writing the contrast story
LEARN ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
To help ESL students learn English sentence and paragraph writing skills and prepare for the final exam, here is the plan for this week
- review questions and answers from Quiz #2
- finish chapter 7 from the textbook
- complete comparative analysis and critical thinking writing task