Teaching English & Thinking
Teaching English just got a little easier with these ebooks from ESL Publications. These low-prep, high-interest logic puzzles, word games and trivia challenges help ESL students learn vocabulary and general knowledge while improving listening, speaking and critical thinking skills at the same time.
- Trivia game with 240 questions written for non native speakers, great for high beginner level students and up.
- 240 more questions at a slightly higher level; great for ESL students intermediate and up.
- Teach your ESL students problem solving and language at the same time. 30 worksheets with hours of skills development.
- This package has three ebooks – Logic Puzzles and Word Games plus both trivia ebooks – so you get 30 worksheets of puzzles and word games plus 480 trivia questions. Great value for teachers looking for a variety of materials.
- A terrific ebook for teachers looking to quickly upgrade their classroom activities: 36 activities cover four general areas: skills-based writing, sponge activities, vocabulary and pair work discussions and motivators.
- This enormous ebook – about 240 pages – has four of my ebooks in one file. You get 480 trivia questions, 160 logic puzzles and word games plus the ESL Teacher’s Classroom Toolbox.
- This 94-page teacher’s resource helps EFL students learn English writing by tackling the most important skills – fluency, proficiency, elements of style and a kind of logic called inquiry based reasoning.