Quick thinking. Faster speaking. ESL students will need these skills to watch and discuss the actions in this English video discussion and fluency lesson.
English Video Discussion Activity
Here is the video for this ESL speaking lesson.
I will try a new speaking activity for this video lesson.
- Watch the video as a class.
- Make two teams. Set up video for second viewing.
- One person from each team stands up.
- Play a short clip from the video (one segment).
- One student shouts out a sentence with present continuous. Like, “A girl is walking in the park.”
- Score one point.
- Finish one minute video.
- Winning team gets a prize.