Learn English Conversation: Week 4
Let’s take a look at some of the things we have learned, practiced and reviewed in our conversation class.
- Expand vocabulary by learning compound words.
- Help develop fluency by practicing three types of sentence patterns for questions.
- Help improve speaking accuracy with a prepositional phrase worksheet.
- Help improve listening and pronunciation skills with the final S worksheet.
- Help improve the link between imagination and speaking with these abstract pictures.
- Help improve logical thinking in English with these word puzzles.
- Practice speaking and thinking with this goat and boat puzzle.
- Completed chapter 1 (parts A to D) which helps review grammar, listening and speaking.
This Week’s Plan
- ESL Activity #1: Reading Puzzle: This ESL problem solving worksheet has a thinking puzzle. Read the question. Work with a partner to understand the problems and answer the questions.
- ESL Activity #1: Words and Symmetry: This video helps students review and improve their vocabulary skills. It uses the idea of symmetry. That is, two things that seem to go together very well.
- Textbook. This week chapter 2, parts A and B.