This post has information and review questions for Listening Class Quiz #2.
Quiz #2 Review Sheet
The quiz has three parts. Read the questions below. Or download and print the questions on one page.
Two sets of questions based on chapters 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 in the listening book. You might want to review the vocabulary and questions from these chapters. I also suggest listening to the self study chapters on the CD in the back of the book.
This section has words and phrases from the second Friends video, Birth Mother. These questions come from the worksheets which we studied in class. Spelling will be important for these answers.
Vocabulary Lists: Write two answers for each question.
- things with a serial number
- things people put on French fries
- kinds of salad
- jobs related to food
- things people lie about
- things with a padlock
Rhymes: Write one rhyme for each word.
Expressions: In a few words, explain the meaning these expressions.
- Make yourself comfortable.
- Check this out.
- It’s kind of intimidating.
- It’s totally you!
- This is over.
- I turned quite a few heads.
- I didn’t think it was that big a deal.
- It kills me.
Questions about the TV show: Write a short answer for each question.
- Who are Erica and Sarah?
- How does Joey try to protect his food (two examples)?
- What mistake happened at the adoption agency?
- What happened during Ross’ date?
- Why did Sarah say, “This is a two way”?
This section has questions about the black and white video we watched in class, Living Doll. There are no worksheets for this video. We did the work in class. So, you might want to know things like the setting, the characters and a few important details about the plot.