In this English lesson, my ESL students learn how men and women talk to each other.
Here is an ESL classroom video lesson written by a student. Her name is Skyler Buffmyer. The video looks and sounds like poetry for the 21st century.
Watch the English video and answer these questions.
- What does she like in the morning?
- What does she think about herself?
- What is she afraid of?
- What is a crush?
- What does she think about dolls?
- How often does she go to therapy?
- What is this video about?
- Why did she make this video?
This English classroom video from National Geographic gives a nice explanation of tsunamis.
Watch the ESL video and answer these listening comprehension questions.
- What are the signs that a tsunami is coming?
- What does tsunami mean in Japanese?
- Why does Japan get lots of tsunamis?
- What is the main cause of a tsunami?
- What makes an earthquake?
- How fast do underwater waves travel?
- How is a tsunami wave different from a normal wave?
- What happens when a tsunami recedes?
- How many waves are usually in a tsunami? How often do they come?
- When was the deadliest tsunami? How many people died?
Here is another English classroom video with Sesame Street’s Kermit the Frog and the Cookie Monster.
Watch the video and answer the ESL listening comprehension questions.
- What is the name of the box?
- What is the challenge?
- What does the Cookie Monster want?
- What does Kermit promise?
- What does the Cookie monster do first?
- What are the clues?
- What is inside the box?