This is the last week of new content to help ESL students learn English writing.
Email Writing Research
- This slideshow provides basic data about email messages.
- Here is an email which I sent to many hotels in Korea. Some of the answers I received are here.
I’d like to get some information about rooms and availability at your hotel.
I have two adults and one teenager traveling to Seoul. They need a room for two nights
on May 26 and May 27.
1. Do you have rooms available on those nights?
2. What are the rates and taxes?
3. Do you have wheelchair access?
4. What is the best way to travel to your hotel from the airport?
Many thanks for your help and information.
PROFESSIONAL EMAIL WRITING
Writing an effective email in English is not difficult. But my students need to learn a few basic writing skills. This lesson will help them in the future, especially when they start looking for a job and need to write emails in
Read moreESL Writing Lesson: How to Write and Format an Email