Learn English Speaking, 3
Here is the plan for this week’s English conversation class.
- develop listening and speaking skills by completing textbook chapters 7c and d;
- improve vocabulary by solving compound word worksheet;
- develop speaking fluency – practice simple sentence patterns – questions and answers
- improve fluency with a simple worksheet with prepositions. Match the adjective and preposition. Move through the maze. then use each pair to make a question for your partner. (no need to print)
- Quick pair work exercise to practice final sounds.
- What looks different when it is cold than when it is hot?
- What would you not cut with a knife?
- What can you identify by its smell with your eyes closed?
- What can you do at school, but not at home?
- What stays hot all winter?
- Say three pairs of homophones.
- What are things money can’t buy?
- What can you use to protect yourself against the sun?
- In what situations should you always wash your hands first?
- What would the world be like without money?
- What would you never eat with salt?
- Agree or Disagree: one is better than zero? Why?
The image in this post comes from Alice Popkorn and its use complies with the owner’s creative commons licensing terms.