Learn English Speaking, 4
Here is the plan for this week’s English conversation class.
- Learn to speak English with greater precision with a pair work activity describing the locations of things (handout from teacher).
- ESL conversation Activity #1: Reading Puzzle: This ESL problem solving worksheet has a thinking puzzle. Read the question. Work with a partner to understand the problems and answer the questions.
- ESL conversation Activity #1: Words and Symmetry: This video helps students review and improve their vocabulary skills. It uses the idea of symmetry. That is, two things that seem to go together very well.
- Textbook: chapter 8 A/B.
- Help improve listening and pronunciation skills with the final S worksheet.
- Suggested answers for the Symmetry video.
- ESL students can practice listening with sound files that match the class textbook: here.
The image in this post comes from seier+seier and its use complies with the owner’s creative commons licensing terms.