Learn English Plan
This is week 9 of the semester. Here is this week’s plan for to helps students learn English conversation.
- Briefly discuss midterm exam answers.
- Introduce the Walk About Activity.
- A simple grammar exercise, this ESL conversation worksheet helps students review questions and answers with TOO MUCH and TOO MANY.
- An English speaking exercise that requires precision. Watch the video. Work with a partner to describe the actions and say how they match the concept. Make notes. Then change partners. Listen to their ideas.
- This worksheet has a few public signs. Students read the signs, learn the vocabulary and explain the meaning of the signs.
- Read the sentence and discuss with your partner. Change partners. Listen and discuss. Make notes. Come back to your partner and make a report.
- Chapter 9 in the textbook.
WALK ABOUT ACTIVITY
The Walk About activity is a special kind of oral presentation. You wont be standing alone in front of the class. Instead, you will be making a short presentation in a one on one situation. Click for more details about the Walk About speaking exercise.
- 10% of the final score
- present November 10-13 (during the two-hour class)
- do some research
- write a speech 3-4 minutes
- make a poster
The image in this post comes from chiaralily and its use complies with the owner’s creative commons licensing terms.