Learn English Speaking, 5
- Develop fluency skills with a trivia game that focuses on thinking, speaking and listening.
- Improve listening skills with exercises from the textbook, units 8 c/d.
- Another sound and sort exercise.
- A vocabulary exercise with words that start with CON.
- A pair work speaking exercise to practice accurate descriptions of plot, character, setting and message with a video.
- Mr Go, a pair work exercise that requires students to listen well and asked focused questions.
English Quiz Review
Next week, the conversation students have a quiz. Here are the review questions to help students learn and practice English communication skills.
The image in this post comes from Tom Waterhouse and its use complies with the owner’s creative commons licensing terms.