It is week 4 of the semester already. In a couple of week it will be time for a quiz. Two weeks after that, time for the mid-term exam.
Here is this week’s general study plan.
- learn and practice words about Korean housing and furniture
- check last week’s homework (compound words worksheet)
- start and finish the worksheet with pictures (that was from week 2)
- practice different kinds of questions and answers
WORKSHEETS TO PRINT
- This ESL conversation worksheet helps English students learn and practice four types of questions and answers.
- This preposition maze will help students learn English phrases. Print the sheet and we will complete the activity in class.
ESL VIDEO AND VOCABULARY
This video helps students review and improve their vocabulary skills. It uses the idea of symmetry. That is, two things that seem to go together very well.
ESL KOREAN HOUSING WORDS
In class we did an exercise to learn English and Korean words about housing. Here is the full list of words.
60 VOCABULARY WORDS TO REVIEW
This ESL worksheet has the list of 60 words and phrases which we reviewed in class. You may need these words to do well on the quiz and mid term exam.