This is review week for the ESL conversations students. So let’s review the exam questions so the students can learn the English words, phrases and answers.
ESL Conversation Question 1
From the book, page 8 4b. Read the revised paragraph. Pay attention to the final S sound.
ESL Conversation Question 2
Say three words for each box. You’ll get one or two of these boxes during the exam.
ESL Conversation Question 3
Adverbs of Frequency. Answer a question and speak for … at least …. 30 seconds.
|How often do you …. ?||Do you ever … ?||Are you ever … ?|
ESL Conversation Question 4
Make a quick word list for each question.
- Eight kinds of food in a buffet restaurant
- Seven kinds of fruit
- Six side dishes in a Korean meal
- Five things made from corn
- Four kinds of tea
- Three kinds of food in a carton
ESL Conversation Question 5
Answer the question and talk for 90 seconds.
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
- How has your life been different from what you imagined?
- How would you spend an ideal day?
- What was your Favorited subject in high school?
- You have one wish. What would you wish for? Why?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
- If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
- What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?
ESL Conversation Question 6
Define and explain a few words from the vocabulary list.