Teach students writing and critical thinking?
Yes you can, if you have the right resources.
Bound to become your go-to resource pack, here are 20 lessons that help intermediate+ students learn to write and write to learn.
LEARN TO WRITE
- improve style and organisation with easy to learn tricks inspired by the 6+1 Writing Traits
- create detail-rich passages with a simple strategy to identify information gaps
- nurture the creative spirit with imaginative story ideas, multi media prompts and plenty of scaffolding
WRITE TO LEARN
- craft arguments with a simple sentence pattern
- build the foundation of critical analysis by writing about inferences, analogies, correlations, causation and trend data
- motivate students by tackling some of life’s big questions
Click HERE to open a pdf file with a 14-page sample.
Get the ebook now
Instant email delivery and only $11 USD.
Buy with Paypal or a credit card. After payment has been confirmed, you get instant access.
I send you a message and you download the pdf file.
Try it risk free for 7 days. If you don’t like it, you get a full refund. Promise.
- Publication date: February 24, 2017
- ISBN: 978-89-98531-05-8
- 20 lessons and 122 pages in one pdf file
- File size: about 7mb
- Format: A4 (prints on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, too)
- Content: lesson plans, student exhibits, instructor notes, answer keys, picture prompts and video links
About the Author
He works at a university where his course load typically includes English composition and conversation classes. Occasionally, he teaches an eclectic mix of content courses like teaching methodology, cross cultural communication and political science.
In his free time, Rob runs a small ebook publishing house that develops classroom resources for ESL teachers and occasionally writes about Korean travel and food for Lonely Planet.