Last class, we had a midterm exam. Now it’s time to learn some new things.
Pair Work Questions (20)
Warm up questions with a partner.
- What do you like eating for lunch?
- Do you like traveling?
- What’s you first name?
- Do you like to cook food?
- How tall are you?
- What is your favorite color?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What will you do tomorrow?
- What’s your last name?
- Do you play any sports?
- What’s the weather like today?
- Do you like to drink coffee?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What did you do yesterday?
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
Check Our Schedule (5)
- November 10 – class at school (today)
- December 1 – last class at school
- December 22 – email final exam
Quick Practice (15)
Let’s practice short conversations with past tense questions and answers.
Here are 30 important verbs. For each verb make a past tense question and answer with your partner.
This exercise has 2 steps.
- You get one line on the paper.
- Write a past tense question for each of your verbs.
Now the talking part.
- Ask your partner 5 PAST TENSE questions.
- Partner makes past tense answers.
- Partner asks you 5 questions.
- Change partner one time.
- Repeat questions and answers.
Crossword Puzzle (10)
Here is a puzzle. Read the clues and write the answers in the puzzle.
Present Tense (25)
You will have 3 short stories today (one next class). Read the stories and answer the questions. Write the full sentence answers.
Group 1: basketball
Group 2: volleyball
Group 3: car
Clock Practice (10)
Read the times on the worksheet. Draw the clock time. Then find the answer to the puzzle.
Quick Vocabulary Review (15)
Can you tell me 2 or 3 …
- invisible things
- things that come in pairs
- things that can be full or empty
- things in a jar
- things that work well upside down
- one syllable nouns
- two syllable verbs
- three syllable adjectives
- kinds of porridge
Trivia Game (20)
Play a game that helps you practice speaking and listening skills.
What’s Different in the Living Room? (10)
Look at the two pictures. talk about what things are different.