Welcome to the Business English Class. This is lesson 5 of the semester. Time to get ready for the final exam.
Pair Work Questions (25)
- Warm up questions with a partner.
- What do you like eating for lunch?
- Do you like traveling?
- What’s you first name?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you like to cook food?
- How tall are you?
- What countries have you visited?
- What is your favorite color?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What will you do tomorrow?
- Who do you live with?
- What’s your last name?
- Do you play any sports?
- What’s the weather like today?
- Do you like to drink coffee?
- Do you have a car?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What did you do yesterday?
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
Exam Schedule (10)
- Make a speaking schedule for next week.
Final Exam Question 1: Business Introduction (15)
Speak for 30 seconds. Introduce yourself. You can talk about:
- Your name (first name and last name)
- Where you work what the company makes or sells
- Job title
- What you do in a typical day at work.
Final Exam Question 2: General Questions (15)
Make a long answer for each question.
- What time is it?
- What is the date?
- What day is it today?
- What day is tomorrow?
- What day was yesterday?
- When is your birthday?
Final Exam Question 2: Read a Number (15)
You will read a card with some numbers. Just read the numbers out loud.
Here are a few examples:
Final Exam Question 4: General Questions (45)
You will have a short story. Read the story and answer the questions. During the exam, we will talk about the story. Then I will ask you a few questions.
- You will read a story aloud. I will check your pronunciation.
- I will ask you 5-7 questions. You answer with a long sentence.
- I will give you a story today. It is is the same you will have during the exam.
Well will make 3 groups in this class. Each group will have a different story. That is the story for your final exam.
Group 1: basketball
Group 2: volleyball
Group 3: car