It’s week 4 of the semester and a short one because of the Chuseok holiday.
- Please continue to practice listening with the online listening lessons
- Please finish your reading book, the book report is due the class of Week 5.
Pair Work Fluency Drill (20)
This speaking activity helps build fluency by forcing you to remember lots of words in a short period of time.
Here is the speaking worksheet for this activity.
- get 2-3 partners.
- get a stop watch ready on your phone
- ask a question and count the number of correct answers in 60 seconds
- keep score and find a winner
Make a Story (25)
This is a jigsaw story making activity that will help you create good sentences and build your memory.
- work with a partner and make a story with your pictures
- each person should write the story
- practice telling your story with your partner
- make a new group
- each person should have a different story
- tell your story and try not to read it
- make the story from memory
- the other people in the group must ask a total of 5 W-H questions
Here are the pictures.
Listen, Remember and Think (25)
Listen to this old children’s story. Can you remember the details?
Part 1 (5)
Do a quick review of vocabulary.
Part 2 (5)
Listen to the story and answer T-F questions.
Part 4 (15)
Answer discussion questions in small groups.
Worksheet about Books (15)
Here are some puzzles and word games related to the topic of books. Get the puzzle worksheet here.
A kind of dictation exercise, only a littler harder … and better.