Here’s an exceptional video from a terrific video producer. The short video lesson is called Blind. The producer is Yukihiro Shoda.
ESL Video Lesson Activities
- gas mask
Describe the basic story…location, characters, plot, story line.
3. Daily Activity
Describe 10 things that people do in their daily lives.
- Describe the people’s attitude regarding their circumstances.
- Why is the girl looking at the picture?
- What’s wrong with the girl?
- Why do they take off their masks?
- What’s the message of the video?
- What does the title of the video mean?
Looking for other English teaching ideas?
- build listening and speaking skills with this ESL video lesson
- have students do a fluency-building walk about instead of a boring oral presentation
- help build thinking and questioning skills with this inquiry based learning activity
- buy this ESL teacher resource material ebook