Here is a listening lesson with a video by Ari Kruger. It’s a story about how relationships between men and women start, become great and then fall apart.
Watch and listen to the video. Then answer the listening comprehension questions to help build your listening and writing skills.
Here are the comprehension questions to improve your English listening skills. Download the lesson worksheet here: esl-listening-skills-questions.
- Where did they meet?
- What are the four steps that lead to two people falling in love?
- What did he notice about the girl?
- What happens when the guy wants to talk about the problem?
- Why did she leave him?
- When she leaves, what 3 things does the man do?
- Where do they meet again?
- What happens when they meet?
- Who is to blame for the breakup?
- Why does the title Focus mean?
- Why does the video director put some things out of focus?
- In the end, the narrator says, “You question your focus.” What does that mean?