It’s week 12 for the freshman English conversation class.
- review for quiz #2 (next week)
- textbook reading and listening
What did we do last week?
- poster presentation
Attendance and review (5)
Touchstone online listening files
- page 26, 28, 29, 31, 32
Page 26 (10)
- listen and read
- answer questions
Page 28-29 reading (15)
- read again
- make a list of unknown words
- part B answer questions by remembering the stories
Page 32-32 (15)
- check answers
Hour 2 – 3
Quiz #2 Review (10)
- 168 words and phrases (expect definition questions, word scramble, synonyms)
- write questions and answers with superlatives based on a prompt (pages 23, 32 and 142)
- Write a complete question and YES answer with “Have you ever …?” (page 31 #2)
- What’s the biggest stadium in Busan?
- Asiad Stadium is the biggest stadium in Busan
- see someone famous
- Have you ever seen someone famous?
- Yes, I have seen someone famous. I saw Lee Dae-ho in a coffee once.
Pair work (Hint game) (30)
- give hints from quiz #2 vocabulary worksheet
- partner guesses word
Pair work – New Words (25)
- look at the vocabulary sheet
- sort the words into three groups
- then complete the second task
Describe what happened (20)
- Watch the video
- write a sentence that describes each action
- check answers on board
- study for quiz