Welcome to another Business English class.
We have 12 in-class hours. We will do 3 things in this class to improve practical business English skills:
- be able to write accurate sentences in past tense, p[resenttense and future tense
- learn to write a short business email
- improve speaking skills related to time, numbers, and places
The course assessment will be as follows:
- 20% attendance (come here and don’t be late, please)
- 40% midterm exam (writing)
- 40% final exam (writing)
- January 5 (today)
- January 12 (midterm exam)
- January 19
- January 26 (final exam)
- Unit 1 Slide show with answers
Here is a chance to write a short story after watching a video.
- Watch the video.
- Write a summary.
- Write all sentence in the present tense.